Happy Holiday Season from REVital!
2023 is nearing its end. It has been a difficult year, but it also has been an exciting one, too. We’ve done a lot and gone far.
Here are some of the highlights of 2023 in REVital:
- Graduated from Newchip accelerator;
- Got accepted and graduated from Rubik Garage accelerator;
- Were named among 50 most innovative startups of 2023;
- Released our product;
- Found a CFO;
- Assisted our first patient;
- Exceeded €10k MRR;
- Were invited to an Equity Match presentation.
- We were scouted by Newchip during WebSummit 2022 and managed to graduate just before it went bankrupt. We met a lot of interesting people through Newchip and expanded our circles.
- In March 2023 we were invited to try for Rubik Garage accelerator in Romania. It was an amazing opportunity and we jumped at it right away. It was a 3-month long story which took us all the way to beautiful Piatra Neamț. We are currently going through the Investor Relations phase.
- Later in summer REVital was named among top 50 most innovative startups of 2023 by World Festival in San Mateo, California. Our CEO was proud to present us on event’s online stage.
- In August our main product was released. We had the first doctor use it with external patient the same month.
- Tori was introduced to Matthew Stainer by a common friend. Matt started assisting REVital in fundraising since he has more than 15 years of experience as an investment banker raising over $3bn in his career. But working with REVital and seeing our impact on the world offered to carry out the duties of a CFO. Matt became our latest co-founder bringing financial expertise to the table.
- We were over the Moon in October – our software was used by a cardiologist to adjust medication of a patient greatly increasing their quality of life.
- REVital has finally crossed the €10k MRR in November.
- Early in December REVital was invited to an episode of Equity Match where Tori was presenting us live to the audience. https://www.youtube.com/live/hBZG246WCbQ?si=-juKATjAVauEJBv5&t=800
We had an exciting year. It had some downs, but they never held us down. We are going up and inviting you to join us again in 2024.